It’s been awhile since I posted my last article. Now I constantly remind myself and ask these questions whenever I feel out of focus. Sometimes when I feel that my life goals pull me to different directions that I am not suppose to venture. Like lack of experience or financial support. I use these questions to keep my virtual assistant goals to consistently keep on track.
You can also use these questions for personal reasons. Do not assume that every thing I teach here will work for you. Every one of us has to find our strengths and weaknesses. We have to identify what separate us from the rest.
- What have you done lately to manage your business?
- What actions you have taken to improve yourself in terms of making your business successful?
- Have this business been generating the amount of money you expected for the past month or years?
- Did you assess your business today, in terms of profit, marketing, long term plans and adaptability?
- How can you do better with consistent actions?
- What aspects of your business do you still need to learn?
- Do you have the right balance between work and family?
- What is important to you now, money, family, self, travel or more money?
- What is your weakest skill in managing your business?
- What sacrifices can you make for your business for it to become successful?
I hope you will find the answers by reflecting on the questions I made. The road to success is easy when you have people who can support you. I am not talking about just asking help from anyone. They could be business mentors, coaches, friends in business, your boss or anyone with experience that can help you climb the ladder.
Make it an effort to learn everyday and educate yourself.
To your success.