Web store – Why do we need high-quality traffic? We need traffic to target the right buyers and visitors to make them read your content, likely to buy your product or service and subscribe to your brand. How do I drive traffic to my website? There are many ways to start and it requires effort.
Want to eliminate the need to pay for costly marketing and advertising materials? Get more free high-quality traffic for your online shopping site using any of these methods. Selling products and services online needs traffic combination of quality and quantity. In today’s blog post, I will share to you my favorite tools and tips for driving traffic.
My Top Tools
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Google Keyword Planner
- Yoast SEO
- WordPress blog
My Top Tips
- Advertise and submit your website to social media, online directories, blogs, and search engines to bring more traffic to your website. This is an excellent way to increase viewership and leads.
- Get started on content marketing. Create articles that are fun, creative and personalized. The best way to entice your readers to another level is to add infographics and images. Images are also effective in getting people interested in your brand.
- Pay attention to SEO. The rules are simple to find the right keywords your website will use. Always think about words that have low competition. Never go for the high competition keywords. Consider the length and how it is being used in the content. Optimize your page, use breadcrumbs, do internal and backlinks.
- Don’t forget to start a list for your email campaigns. Create email campaigns that are relevant and original. So your readers will come back for more. Even though email marketing is traditional, they are powerful and have the potential to increase your traffic.
- Analyze the traffic coming in and out of your website. Every aspect of your websites like the pages, comments, and content engages your customers in different ways. Optimizing your pages including your comments helps your website rank better on search engines.
- Use video in your email marketing and content. Hold your audience attention creating unique and fun videos that go well with your brand.