Get the e-commerce tools to run your business is challenging and complicated. Factors like SEO and Analytics are a daunting task for a newbie who wants to have his own e-commerce shop. Having your own business means you have to enhance its credibility, add customer support, create rewards, manage online order fulfillment and many retail operations.
Managing an online shop can create problems if you’re not taking it seriously. That’s why online tools serve its purpose to lessen the tasks you need to do every day. I am glad to show you some of the new tools to use for your business.
- HappyFox – Help Desk Software. A great tool for online retailers. It gives you the option for mobile purposes. It handles all customer support system like email, phone, web and chat requests into tickets. It integrates your social media accounts too. Specifically for Facebook. It integrates a chat widget on your website and offers various languages in accessing their self-service knowledge base.
- Shipwire – Logistics, Supply Chain Management, and Order Fulfillment. They offer a cloud-based platform to power your global logistics network. Their order fulfillment supports B2C and B2B commerce. They help you by connecting you to a network of fulfillment centers and optimize orders. They also offer Dropship solutions for retailers.
- Cratejoy – Inventory Management, Traditional E-commerce carts, Subscription Business. They help you setup unlimited subscription boxes for your e-commerce business. Provide tools for shipping logistics, customer management, and marketing.
- Celery – Pre-order management. This tool accepts payment from Paypal and helps you get the information you need before sending the real product. One of their features is to automate your orders and help with the management of payments and back orders.
- AddShoppers – On-site E-commerce Marketing Platform. A tool for all your marketing needs. Isn’t this heaven-sent? It quickly launches your marketing campaigns easily and saves your time by providing full management solutions for your company. This app helps your social media engagement with sharing buttons, social rewards and referral programs.
Read more about e-commerce automation tools at this post “Top Automation Tools For E-commerce Business“.