I read upon SFI President Gery Carson’s Rules to Success and I want to share with you. Since it provides me the best insight that I need to focus and the ideas to help me succeed. Success is not just by reading and saying it. It means taking action.
Here are his tips to success:
1. Treat your business…like a business!
2. DO something to grow your business every day.
3. Lead by example.
4. Work with the workers.
5. YOU succeed only if THEY succeed.
6. YOU make it happen, no one else.
7. Leaders are readers.
8. Open your eyes to your potential.
9. Set goals…and publish them!
10. Have a plan (a realistic plan).
11. Winning starts with beginning.
13. Send praise down (and criticism up).
14. Don’t quit.
15. Think BIG.
16. Don’t major in minors.
17. Don’t be a negative thinker.
18. Some will, some won’t. So what?! Someone’s waiting! Next!
19. Persist until you win.
20. Treat your business like taking care of yourself. (From me)
Credits to Strong Future International