If you plan to setup your own virtual assistant business here in the Philippines, you should know your responsibilities and benefits our government has to offer. I list some government agencies that you should read and browse.
1. BIR – Bureau of Internal Revenue
2. SSS – Social Security System
3. Philhealth – Philippine Health Insurance
4. Pag-ibig – Home Development Mutual Fund
5. Pag-ibig Online – Pag-ibig Fund Services
6. DOLE – Department of Labor and Employment
7. DTI – Department of Trade and Industry
8. S.E.C – Securities and Exchange Commission (Corporations and Partnership)
If you want to setup business in Cebu, Philippines. You need to read and browse this sites.
Starting a Business in Mandaue Cebu
For Corporate/Partnership: Doing Business in Cebu
Business Name Registration
Service Information For Start-Ups